Congratulations to Our Winners!
This summer, we launched the new MSS Portal. Members who registered on the Portal by July 31 were entered into a contest to win an iPad Mini. Congratulations to these lucky PSERS members*:
1. William Yoder, Active, Hempfield SD
2. Jill Ludy, Active, Pottsgrove SD
3. Jerry Miller, Retired from Bethel Park SD
4. Adam Feldman, Active, Upper Moreland Township SD
5. Steven Perry, Vested, Chester County IU 25
6. Jennifer Rosenberry, Active, Altoona Area SD
7. Tracy Carr, Active, Manchester Academic CS
8. Catherine Matthews, Active, Somerset Area SD
9. Paul Hasson, Retired from Altoona Area SD
10. Rhona Cooper, Retired from Philadelphia City SD
If you didn't win, don't worry—you have another opportunity! The next drawing for ten more iPad Minis is in February 2019. The rules are the same: you must be registered on the MSS Portal and continue receiving electronic copies of your pension-related documents. Drawing details are available at tinyurl.com/psersipad.
If you still receive pension-related documents on paper delivered to your home, consider electronic delivery as a more convenient (and environmentally sound) option. When you elect "paperless" before January 31, 2019, you'll be eligible for the next drawing. Visit the MSS Portal and click "Paperless Option" from the top navigation bar to change your election.
Thank you to all our members who have registered on the MSS Portal!
PSERS Member Self-Service:
Your Pension Account—Online, Anytime
*Winners have been notified.